Terms and Conditions of Services
Website Design Terms & Conditions
- Definition Of terms
Travel Time and Expenses
- 3pixelart: The Company trading as 3pixelart.
- The Client: The entity which enters into a contract with 3pixelart.
- Domain Name: The root address of a website, e.g. www.webaddress.com. All such names must be registered with the appropriate naming authority, which will usually charge a fee.
- Copyright: Refers to laws that regulate the use of the work of a creator, such as an artist, photographer or Author. This includes copying, distributing, altering and displaying creative, literary and other types of work.
- Downtime: Time when the website is not accessible via the Internet. This may be because of a technical failure of the Host or because work is being carried out on the site.
- Host: the Company on whose system the Website physically resides.
- Link, Hyperlink: A 'clickable' link embedded on a web page which may take the form of a graphic or text.
- Website: A collection of web pages and associated code which forms an integrated presence
Registration and Hosting Fees
- No charges for travelling time will be incurred prior to your approval for work to commence.
- Travelling time to and from customer premises is not generally included in any estimates and 3pixelart
- Reserves the right to make a charge for travelling time at the normal consultancy rate of Rs (agreed with client) per hour.
- The fee quoted in the contract includes the cost of domain registration and hosting.
- Future renewals will be subject to an additional admin charge payable to the provider((Domain Name registration fee is nonrefundable))
Communication and support:
- Maintenance, if included in the contract, shall be on a month to month basis with a minimum of Rs (agreed with client) payable in first week of month or shall be on a yearly basis with a minimum of Rs (agreed with client) payable in first month of year.
- If requests exceeds more than 10/month 3pixelart reserves the right to increase maintenance fees
- Maintenance will start after full payment
- All communication and support will be done through email only.
Completion of Work
- 3pixelart is unable to take responsibility for services provided by third parties through us or otherwise, including the Hosting of the Client's Website.
- 3pixelartreserves the right to charge a reasonable fee for correction of errors for which 3pixelartis not responsible, including, but not limited to malicious modification of the Website by a third party and typographical errors contained in materials provided by the Client.
- Photos and other misc. graphic images must be supplied by Client
- 3pixelart shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental and consequential damages, which may arise from servers going off-line or being unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Furthermore, 3pixelart shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the corruption or deletion of any web site from one of servers. Our backup service runs once a week overwrites any of our previous backups made, and only one week of backups are kept.
- 3pixelart will not be liable or become involved in any disputes between the site owner and their clients and cannot be held responsible for any wrongdoing on the part of a site owner.
- 3pixelart will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the work carried out on behalf of the client or any of the clients appointed agents.
- 3pixelart will not charge more than the amount previously agreed unless the Client has varied the specifications of the Work since the agreement.
- 3pixelart will not undertake changes to the specifications of the Work which would increase the cost, without prior written authorization from the Client.
Rights and responsibilities
- Unless otherwise stated in the contract, 3pixelart, as creator of the work retains the copyright. This includes copyright on modified images, actual website design and any content they have written.
- Any code that is not freely accessible to third parties and not in the public domain, and to which 3pixelart or their suppliers owns the copyright, may not be copied, published, distributed or passed to any third parties in any form without prior written consent from 3pixelart
Change of Terms and Conditions
- 3pixelart reserves the right to refuse or break a contract without prior notice, if it is believed that the Client, their Website, or any material is illegal, immoral or otherwise unacceptable.
- These terms & conditions may change from time to time. The Client will be informed of revisions as and when they are issued
By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected.